Like any used car - the first thing I do once I got the car - I drive all the way to my trustworthy workshop for service - I usually do not drive the car around, those used car dealers - well, not all but most of them, can't be trusted with their way of maintaining the car under their care. :-)


WP Auto is my trustworthy workshop - they have been servicing my former BMWs like my E36 328i and E39 528i.
WP Auto is my trustworthy workshop - they have been servicing my former BMWs like my E36 328i and E39 528i.
They charge reasonably and always looking for alternative solution - rather than "replaced" - this help to keep the repair cost to a reasonable amount.
WP-Auto Service
No 41, Jalan Mewah 3/5
Pandan Mewah Industrial Park
68000, Ampang, Selangor
Malaysia
You may look for Albert for appointment - +6012-2017792
No comments:
Post a Comment